User in bad faith?

Look closer, each text label has been cut in half and the submemu is an inch away. You need to do serious syntax errors. Same thing for nemo, it’s a nautilus replacement by many years.

Delete your account.

Start crying, maybe they listen to you.

Hey winten,

Can you think for a moment that by addressing themers in this way, even if you don’t like their work, you can be respected?
And, when you are asked to say why you vote this way, you never respond, except for hurtful and contemptuous comments that don’t mean anything.
Didn’t your parents raise you well enough that you understand that you should respect others, even if you are so bothered?
And if you’re so frustrated by us, you don’t have to stay on this site !

I’m free to give any rating and I don’t take life lessons from children.

winten, nothing to do on this site !
Some, like paulxfce, spend a lot of time explaining the mysteries of GTK3 to others.
If you are so much better than all the other themers, then share your knowledge, make us all progress, rather than insulting everyone.
Show us who you are!
But maybe we’re so bad we’re not worth it.

Oh yes !
winten, you are so good, so much the best of us that you are able to do it!
Give us a lesson, please!

Go ahead …
Give us a good GTK coding lesson.
I love to learn from my masters!
Are you a master ?

Yes, you are free to give any rating.
But not this way.
You are the one who wants to give us life lessons !
Show us what you can do.
Then we may or not respect you !
But, obviously, it started badly !

winten, I’m going to stop wasting my time answering you, because, at the end, you’re just barking, and you’ll never come up with a theme.
It’s a self-help site, not a site to be insulted.

It’s not my fault that themes are broken. It is so generally acknowledged that Gtk sucks. It’s rotten, they know it’s rotten, and they keep breaking it down and replacing it with another crap. All of you have builded your work on rotten foundations, and you all continue on your way, each with its own theme that will never be fixed, maybe complaining about fragmentation, do you still expect my approval?

Don’t waste your time with this ***hole.

No one will ever wait for your approval, what do you imagine?

There is no rule that prohibits giving low marks or expressing one’s opinion on something or someone, even if this is not shared, otherwise we will be in a dictatorship or a religious sect, and you would not have any open source.

Netiquette

Slsly, just leave him.

You cry about one 1/2/3 out of 10 rating, but you never cry about the other 10/10 fake ratings that are usual on this page. Not to mention all the other bugs on this page like pushing stuff by adding useless comments or opencode pushes.

There are plenty more important issues that this site has, like all the of copyright infringements on pling, eg: direct imports of other sites wallpapers, direct icon imports and re-licensing from other operating systems (like windows or macos), re-use of trademarks(this affects almost all icon themes) but you cry about a bad voting in a already broken voting system.

The voting on this page was broken 15 years ago and it still is broken, but who cares? Just ignore it and use other indicators like your git repository stars/forks…

1 Like

This is the only comment that should have been made, luckily there are still smart people.

And such stupid guys … with such a huge ego …

If copyright infringement, everybody can report it.
Was there any report ? without insult of course ?
Unfortunately, it is often ignorance from themer … or else he forgot to check …
It’s often enough to tell him. Yes, to tell him, without aggressiveness.

Additionally, the site has posted its terms and conditions, which every themer is expected to know about while using the site.
If he doesn’t respect them, he is in “violation”, he must be alerted, and must quickly rectify his publications.
Everyone must take their responsibilities.
But netiquette must in all cases be respected, and its non-compliance should be sanctioned.

And such stupid guys

a few post earier you posted the netiquette and now you insult me for sharing my opinions? Are you joking?

with such a huge ego

you have hundrets of good votings and you cry for having one bad vote? Please rethink who might be the guy with the huge ego…

Additionally, the site has posted its terms and conditions, which every themer is expected to know about while using the site.

Yeah, you can do this but it is not my job to report every good damn violation.

This site had years to fix this issues but it seems that no one is willing to do that. And it would be so easy to fix that eg:

• If someone votes you need to post at least 100 characters.
  • You could have multiple ratings for customization, packaging, usability, design that could generate an end rating.
  • You could have a timelimit before some new user could vote etc.

Anyway this was my last post in this discussion since you showed me that you are not intrested in real discussion why such stuff is happening and how someone could prevent it.

cheers, have a nice day

1 Like

a few post earier you posted the netiquette and now you insult me for sharing my opinions? Are you joking?

I’m very sorry you felt assaulted, because that was not the point. Also, I offer my sincere apologies.

you have hundrets of good votings and you cry for having one bad vote? Please rethink who might be the guy with the huge ego…

I don’t cry for having one bad vote. What I am saying is that with such a vote, and with such insulting words, it is necessary to give explanations : explanations in relation to comments that have nothing to do on this site, and explanations to understand, especially since I wanted to know why such a note. I don’t pretend to be a GTK / Gnome shell theming god, especially since I started this over again less than 1 year ago, but I need to understand why and what the bug is. That’s all I’m saying. So, it is useless to distort my words.

Yeah, you can do this but it is not my job to report every good damn violation.
This site had years to fix this issues but it seems that no one is willing to do that. And it would be so easy to fix that eg:
If someone votes you need to post at least 100 characters.
You could have multiple ratings for customization, packaging, usability, design that could generate an end rating.
You could have a timelimit before some new user could vote etc.

Yes, I totally agree with you, and it’s probably a good solution.
I think the guys at opendesktop can be reactive enough that this sort of thing, and the endless discussions that result from it, don’t happen again.