Unusual low ratings in products

It seems moderators actually took action on he problem, so your stats actually helped a lot thank you so much to all of you

Oh that is great! Justice was forthcoming after all. That is a good day for what is right, and maybe now no pests pooping on your hard work and pride! Cheers!

Our testing again indicates a “high likelihood” that this user of kavinduyash are the same users of banned hasturtheunbeatable, ragnarthemighty, superchooser & wrongvictim. It is easily noticed that same behavior is all five start out of first couple of day to again put up a crazy number of commits that defy laws of logic x 5. They were take down for fake profile and should do again regardless of happy upvote. Or is this linux shop a fake too? Thanks for making better for linux user/shopper! I like to know things here are not a fake, or why bother?

@eliverlara & moderator, our testing again indicates a “high likelihood” that this user of kavinduyash and greatxfcemperor are the same users of banned hasturtheunbeatable, ragnarthemighty, superchooser & wrongvictim. It is easily noticed that same behavior is all six fake profiles start out of first couple of day to again put up a crazy number of commits that defy laws of logic x 5. They were take down for fake profile and should do again regardless of happy/unhappy upvote. Thanks for making better for linux user/shopper! I like to know things here are not a fake profile/review or stolon bot theme, otherwise why bother with pling store?

Thanks for your information. We keep an eye on it.

and again and again @dschinn-de

and another one:

@dschinn-de and other moderators, please note the four new instances of fake profiles pointed out by @hotspur and @eliverlara, and remove them - they are from the same offender that made the four other fake profiles that you already banned. Additionally, it is apparent that you will need to keep up with this situation, because the offender is not going to stop doing it at this time, apparently.

You are going to have to face this fact and protect us - not them, by ignoring our pleas or giving us platitudes. This will require a proactive and speedy response to each new and obvious fake account that is offending our existing policies - this is called leadership.

The effected themers who have been around for years do not feel safe in our element here anymore. It is because the moderators who can make a difference often choose to pretend like we merely have large egos and thin skin - if this was true, we would have shown those attributes years ago - this is a new condition however.

The themers who are being victimized are artists who depend on a forum that recognizes and appreciates who we are and what we have been bringing to pling for years. We are not petulant children, we are calling on you to make a concerted effort to protect us from the fraud that some disturbed fool has unleashed on this forum. It is not as though we are dealing with someone who is crafty or sly, these breaches are utterly apparent - and to say that the pattern is wholly obvious would be an understatement. It makes no difference that some of the fake reviews are upvotes, these are fake profiles distributing havoc on us.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks moderators for doing the right thing for keeping the integrity of pling store. It looks like attrition will be the factor to get ready for. Only greatxfcemperor is still not dealt with yet, who is indeed is this other five banned profile inventor. You probably want to always get the fakes as soon as they show up, it’s not like it is hard or confusing to always know the signature behavior of cyber offenders. I know that patterns say the true story, it is what I do! :wink: Welcome to your new side job for now!

Hello, is there a moderator here today, please…

I see - a very new user is posting mostly bad reviews. What exactly is the problem? The ratings, the text of the reviews, or the user’s behaviour? Don’t get me wrong, I take you seriously. But I would like to understand exactly what you see as the problem.

@dschinn-de, come on man, you know that we have a lunatic on the loose putting up fake profiles - look at the ones posted above too, some are still active. Here are more created within the past hour or so:

Not just one user:

Captura desde 2023-06-02 15-45-43
Captura desde 2023-06-02 15-06-02
Captura desde 2023-06-02 16-07-03

@eliverlara, this is bad, and now the moderator has amnesia, sorry for you guys :frowning:

Well, seems the moderators need to suspend new members registration until they find a solution to stop this flooding.
I’ve been a moderator about ten years on some forum and we could block registration at the IP address level.
We could see the IP address of all members when they registered.

Yes, something like that is called for @fblais. Although, at my cyber firm, we find an ip address that is in concert with offending behavior is often covered up with a proxy service, ultimately hiding any traces of the offender’s whereabouts. It is a regrettable debacle here where a tortured sole with no sense of purpose must use a large block of their time all day to do this mischief. It is indeed a sad story that this is what they have lived to do for more than two weeks now.

Hello @eliverlara! The fake profiles themetresatrometos and blueavenger are still troubling you and the rest of the store. I bring tis fact up to moderator yesterday, and include a screenshot of a dozen or so 1 & 2 rating all posted in just 2 minute time.

The moderator respond by only remove my post. Why you think they take some help away but keep the offender I point out here to keeping rampage the pling? To keep up with this pling store phenomenon I guess is a new hobby I want, to do the right thing in face of evil and ambivalence to it, so fascinating to me. :slight_smile:

Your post was removed due to insults. Your feedback is welcome on this platform but not while using insults to do so.

@dschinn-de and @siyuandong moderate the product content on the website. I know they are working to improve the situation so please be patient while we work towards a better solution to this issue.

I cannot post a comment or rating on your product. (Maybe because I just opened this account?)

So, I came here to tell you @eliverlara that your themes and icons are gorgeous. If I can figure where the button is to rate, I will gladly do so to counteract the trolls harrassing you.