Urgent: Payment Concern for September

Dear Moderatordesk

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a discrepancy in my recent payments. I am grateful for the prompt receipt of my October payment; however, I have not yet received the payment for September.

I have reviewed my records and confirmed that the payment for September is still pending. I understand that delays can occur, but the extended timeframe has raised concerns on my end.

Could you please provide clarification on the status of my September payment? Any information or updates regarding the delay would be greatly appreciated.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to resolving it swiftly.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Best regards,

lsteam
https://www.pling.com/u/lsteam

You won’t receive any past months payment, you will receive only October and afterwards payment

Regarding the September payment issue, I’ve noted your response. I had posted about the matter on the OpenDesktop forum: Payment Issue and Account Update - #4, and I’m glad to inform you that my PayPal account is now configured to accept payments.

If there are any additional steps or information needed from my end to facilitate the resolution of the September payment issue, please do let me know. Your continued assistance is highly valued.

As I understand but I’m sorry to say this is not possible from our end. September payment not possible.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.