This account has been excluded from receiving plings, due to various misuses⁣

Hi, can i get the reason?
I don’t get any email or message about this.

Last time i was updated the product was Motorola Smart Connect.
It was in Apps Utility category, but then a day later it come back to Phone Apps category.

Maybe i’ve uploaded the copyright content, or maybe it was purposed for phone apps only (it required windows apps to use)

Should i edit something to the right one so i don’t get account excluded?
Thanks

@dschinn-de

But those are for phone use,as I can see apk files also present… that’s why your product moved to phone categories and then u again moved it to application section that’s why this happened with your account

All files are apk files only one or 2 files for pc only. You need to separate that pc file to other product.

I’m just notifying to all creators by this post there are many creators present who put their products in wrong category, also after moving it to right category again they moving it to wrong category. So I just want to tell you I have already noted those creators name.and I’m assuring you if you guys continue this type of fraud/spam then your account will be permanently excluded from receiving payout without any warning, because by mistake and intentionally both are different things/word.so fix it before end of month…

Regards…!

I’ve deleted the files for pc and separated apk and exe for two different product.

Is it okay?

Yes now ok

So, when my account is get revoked from getting excluded payout?
It wasn’t permanent right?

Your account will be normalised before end of the month

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.