There is a way to setup a continuous deployment from a app in Pling?

I like to use continuous integration tools to automatize my development lifecycle.
Tools such as Github Actions and Travis CI can run automatic tasks and also deploy artefacts on Github Releases, Snap Store, Servers with SSH etc.

There is a way to use these tools to update my application on Pling? Some CLI tool or something like this?

At opencode.net you can use our service based on gitlab. There is a CI solution there.
Unfortunately, we still have no way of automatically integrating the result of the CI into pling. But we are working on it.

3 Likes

Any update on this? I develop a KWin Script on GitHub and want to automatically upload release artifact to Pling, so that KDE Plasma users could use the script from built-in downloader, which is called Get Hot New Stuff. Is there a CLI tool for that, or do I need to upload my release artifacts manually?

Is there any update in this regard?

Hello, I’m trying to get some work done right now. I’ll see what we can do there. Unfortunately, there is no ready concept how we want to realize this.

Any news? I’m also interested in this feature, I recently added a plasma widget to pling and i’d like to keep it updated using a github pipeline.

No, unfortunately not.