- Link to edit “Product” on the product’s page instead of having to find the product on the https://www.kde-look.org/member/433956/products/ page and click the edit link.
- Move the version/details/supportors/etc of the current product to be below the score/download button. It’s currently below “other products like this” widgets.
- A window half the width of a 1080p screen will trigger the col-lg => col-md media query, causing the sidebar to be put on the bottom, which is fine, but the col-md sizes are on the wrong element causing it to be really thin. https://i.imgur.com/WWp6UNS.png
- Social Media Buttons… really?
- Have the Download button take up the entire row when the donate button isn’t enabled.
- /u/brunteles_abs on the /r/kde post
Please, add some top/bottom padding, or maybe a bigger line-height and maybe increase the font size. On 1920x1080 it looks too cramped. Especially in the menues, the font-size in the main content area is ok.
- No more email notifications for comments/replies?