Spam button is being used maliciously

Ok today is the 4th time this has happened. Somebody is hitting my images as Spam. The latest is this image here https://www.opendesktop.org/p/1235182/

Hopefully the system will keep on record who done it.

I didn’t see a spam button so just started raing them all 1s until I saw how many there were.

You dumped almost 8000 images in the wall paper category. All fairly generic. You gave 3000 the abstract tag and few of them are abstract works. Most are landscapes or spacescapes (even if imaginary. That made the category entirely useless. I’m not going to pick through your 2700 non-abstracts to find the few others there.

The interface to that isn’t equipped for that. You’ve turned into your own showroom,.

No matter how you feel about it the definition of Abstract will always apply. Therefore the images have been correctly labeled.

adjective

/abˈstrakt,ˈabˌstrakt/

existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence.

In this context, you want the second definition: “2. relating to abstract art.”

and the definition of abstract art needs more context than just dry words, but they are: “art that does not attempt to represent external reality, but seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, forms, colors, and textures.”

Look the images from the wikipedia entry: Abstract art - Wikipedia

Every other site seems to agree. There are definitely miscategorizations, but it doesn’t makes to call something and an abstract and a landscape.