My shown totals, via the past 24 hour period logged, are way off from where they actually are.
When I add up, just the themes I have updated during past couple of weeks (not even all of them), I come up with 3617 downloads for the 24 hour period - but you are displaying a total of merely 1502 downloads for the 24 hour period.
I think this may be the first time this has ever happened; and therefore is plausibly due to some glitch in the system. Notwithstanding my team, between us, puts in around four to six hours per day – crafting and perfecting our themes for opendesktop users; and truly cannot sustain many more cutbacks.
Certainly, we highly value the opportunity to be part of the opendesktop family.
I did not receive any feedback via the DM I posted; and needed to make this issue known prior to the next payout log in a few hours. Please advise!
Randall T. Lewis: Team Lead