Payout section

@dschinn-de actually @moderatordesk is right in one hand another hand he is wrong.
he mentioned earlier that he found phns ram performan etc on description thats why he changed category ,but few daya ago i cleard him in another post.and he was aggreed on it.also he could change it on that day,than we may had that conversation .but he changed at last day of the month,and its took effect on the team of mine.

yes Some apks works by some trick on pc . but rest of zip files are also can be run in pc by terminal or linux by terminal too(without any tricks).
and im sorry to @moderatordesk for my earlier behaviours,cz i was pressurized by team and community .

and my 95% projects are relared to system modification (scripts also work on linux i used those for testing purpose)i believe my products belongs to there!.

@moderatordesk can u check pm ?

I took a look at the System Tools (NOT OS or ROMS) category. I think there has been a misunderstanding among the makers for some time. I had to scroll three pages to finally find a product that actually belongs there. It was a UEFI Boot Editor. We may have to create additional categories to solve the problem satisfactorily. For now, please keep the following in mind: If something cannot be run on a Linux system without problems, then it does not belong in this category. Some parts of our content are also displayed in Plasma Discover. It is also displayed there for people who use the Plasma Desktop and may also have less knowledge of the technology. And for them it is simply stupid if things appear there that do not work for these people. That’s why we move products from time to time. @revwhiteshadow: I would therefore like to ask you to move all products that do not run on Linux or can only be used with tricks or additional tools to one of the appropriate categories at Phones. I would still leave you a loophole. If you document very precisely how your product can be used under Linux - then I would accept that. There are some products here, especially older ones, that still need to be compiled. But in these cases there is always precise documentation on how to do this. Until someone publishes a different rule, this also applies to the other products in this category.

I also noticed a few Windows programs. They probably also belong here: Windows Packages

ok i got your points.and im fixing everything from my side .after that i will comment here.
thanks.

@dschinn-de sir it may take some time to fix all products .

and @moderatordesk please check pm.

@revwhiteshadow Sir, why don’t you utilize the virtualization category? According to this post and all of your conversations, I believe it would not be an issue and could be ideal for you. Regarding the payout, there shouldn’t be any problems, in my opinion.

@dschinn-de sir ,is she right?

Some users search by category, so this could be an issue for them. However, I don’t believe using the virtualization category will be a problem for you. Am i right @dschinn-de @moderatordesk sir? Based on my knowledge, all bash/shell scripts run on Linux, but some of your scripts might cause image corruption. I suggest rewriting all product descriptions from Pling and including instructions on how to use the scripts. @revwhiteshadow

I’ll take another look at the products in a few days. And if the categories don’t suit me, then they will be moved - as already mentioned, possibly to a completely new category. I’m also not without doubts that the suggestion for the Virtualization category is a good idea. All tools that make it possible to run something virtually, for example in a container, should actually go there. I can live with a simple tray icon for Virtualbox. I have to do something else now, but we’ll take care of this topic again.

i added how it works on all os,android,linux,winows and with some virtualizations for now.
you can also follwo the steps and test those products,after that if want to put them on new or compleately new category and it have low or high cpm ,your final decission will be accepte from my side.
for now i kept them on virtualization and some on phone apps category,and i think its suite there.The rest desicission is up to you.
thanks for think about it.

How to access this category from the main menu? I didn’t even know there is a windows section on pling and I guess I am not the only one. To be honest; I find the main menu structure sometimes a bit confusing, and the release of plasma 6 has contributed to that impression.

after my products menually / automatic check by pling teams maybe 9 products not added in phone os section its showing blank section. @dschinn-de sir.

Okay, I’ve added it. It may take another 1 hour or so due to the cache.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.