back to opendesktop.org

Payout exclusion?

So, i think my May payout is excluded, no problem because it would be some issue from my side. But i am unable to know the exact reason or the problem because there is nothing over the payout tab, no error, no issues, just nothing.

I think I’m in the same situation.

Yeah, i also got the similar on tab and i am unable to understand why. Because if there is some issue that tab must show it.

I suspect they have not made it available yet. It’s not unusual for it to go further into the month, were only on the 5th day.

Same here, but to be fair, in the past they payed even on 7th.
I’m pretty sure that i did not violated any license; indeed all of my content is my own “production”, apart from one that i credited and specified the very same license.
So probably they’re just a bit late.

Please be a bit patient. we are working on it.

Greetings
siyuan

thanks, all working for me :slight_smile:

More information about excluded user. In case your plings are excluded because of misusing, the following message would be shown on member plings page.

All products require a valid license. Certain products also require a link to an online source repository, like e.g. cgit.kde.org or github. If we find those requirements are set in a misleading way, we reserve the right to exclude the product or user temporarily or completely from receiving plings at any time.