Payment have Issue and Account Update

Dear dschinn-de,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to address a payment concern for this month. It appears that I have not received my payment, and it is likely due to the recent restrictions placed on my PayPal account, which is linked to my Pling account. These restrictions prevent me from receiving payments from any source.

To resolve this issue, I’ve taken the following steps:

• I’ve created a new PayPal account.
  • Subsequently, I’ve updated my payment information in my Pling account to reflect the new PayPal account.

I kindly request your assistance in verifying the status of my upcoming payment and ensuring that it is directed to my updated PayPal account. If there are any additional steps or information required on my part, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Thank you for your understanding, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,

hungphan2001

The system repeats the faulty payouts at certain intervals. We will see if it works with the new PayPal address.
Best regards.

now i have this problem (We tried to send the money automatically via the Paypal-API, but we temporarily got an error. We will try the payout again, so please stay tuned.)

So please stay tuned.

We tried to send you money, but Paypal denied this with the following message: This recipient is currently unable to receive money. Please contact Paypal.

Hello admin, I have changed my PayPal.
please check my paypal email again, I am waiting for payment from you,

We are currently reviewing this. Please be patient.