My 2 Pling account Deleted/disabled without any Notice

So all you guys share the same project source?

Yes, sir, they have built for their own devices so source link is same for all of them

Sir that my second username: sennttyy
Is not restored

Thank you very very much sir , for listening to our issue and taking your time to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
:heart::heart:

Thank you very much sir for your time :grinning: It’s late here in India 12:42 AM about to go to bed so good night to you! I was very sad about my accounts getting banned without any reason couldn’t even get payout properly. Thank you so much for resolving the confusion and restoring my account!

Sir , I have one last query . I wanted to know about the last earning that wasn’t processed may be due to account disabled, will it be added with next payout

Sir why is it suspended again

Can you login to pling.com?

Yes I can login but it seems like replying to this thread is disabled

Sir is it possible to get a payout for January since the account was disabled due to a misunderstanding. Couldn’t get a proper payout since Dec 2021 as the old account was disabled again due to a misunderstanding. Please look into it if possible.

I assume this was your post ^

If so it was just caught in our spam filters on the forum.

@begoniafiles , Is your issue solved?

@kimnorris Yes , it is resolved. Thanks to admins for support

When you get used to using sharp objects too much it hurts… ouch!..

hi @opendesktop @maggiedong ,

my brother’s account https://www.pling.com/u/abhishekzambare

is also got deleted, can you restore it so that he can add source to all products

Copyright infringement.

yes,but i can add source repositorys so that there will not be any Copyright infringement.