Live TV Support (TVHeadend)

I’ve been working on customizing KDE Plasma Bigscreen for my media desires, and I initiated this by going into Konsole and typing “lsb_release -a” to get a better idea of what I was working with. It gave me the description of “Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic)”, so I proceeded with this in mind.
To get to the point, I’ve been attempting to install and configure TVHeadend using Ubuntu 18.04 guides. I’ve installed packages successfully, but when I’ve attempted to add the repository for bionic, I’ve received the error “Error: could not find a distribution template for neon/bionic”. I’m trying to work past this. Has anyone considered or successfully accomplished TV streaming on their system? I’ve done it before with OSMC. Any advice regarding how to stream live TV on KDE Plasma Bigsreen with an ATSC-T TV tuner USB adapter would be appreciated.

The image is based on KDE Neon Unstable Edition: https://neon.kde.org/

To stream live TV on KDE Plasma Bigscreen with an ATSC-T TV tuner USB adapter, follow these steps:

1. Ensure that your ATSC-T TV tuner USB adapter is properly connected to your system.
  2. Open Konsole and update your package lists by typing:
  3. Install TVHeadend by typing:
  4. Once the installation is complete, start TVHeadend by typing:
  5. Open a web browser and access TVHeadend’s web interface by entering the following URL:
  6. In the TVHeadend web interface, you’ll need to configure your TV tuner. Go to the “Configuration” section and select “DVB Inputs” or a similar option.
  7. Add a new network for your ATSC-T TV tuner by clicking on the “Add” button. Provide the necessary details and save the configuration.
  8. Scan for channels by going to the “Configuration” section and selecting “DVB Inputs” or a similar option. Choose your network and click on “Force Scan” or a similar option.
  9. TVHeadend will scan for available channels. Once the scan is complete, you should see a list of detected channels.
  10. Now you can stream live TV by selecting a channel and clicking on the “Play” or “Watch” button.
    If you’re finding for the best mobile game development company in the USA, I would recommend Celect Studios. Their talented team of professionals, developers, and designers.