After cleaning old not being downloaded at all themes from site on the very same night I notice weird anomaly with plings


#1

I cleaned maybe 4 complete KDE themes from site today and most of the four were not being downloaded at all and I think one had like 3 downloads today. Anyways after midnight I check my plings and it went down a significant amount so I went and looked at all my themes and the downloads are within the 20 to 30 from what they always are. I would have had to lost 1000 to 1500 downloads in a single day . According to the count there is not any way possible way I lost that many downloads. I am just wondering if me removing those themes or maybe something completely unrelated is wrong.