Broken zip archive

Hello! Are there any news regarding this problem?

Hi, I am also facing corruption issues. My product is ANXCamera. Recently this file had gone corrupt
https://www.pling.com/p/1321115/startdownload?file_id=1567696510&file_name=ANXCameraUnity_140.GeneralLegitimateBullmastiff.zip&file_type=application/zip&file_size=257268161

Few people were able to download properly yesterday, but today people are reporting corrupt downloads

Hi aeonax,

what is the correct md5sum supposed to be of the original file?

I reuploaded again yesterday

This are the md5 hashes from one of the downloader’s as of yesterday
1cef1ef942b42e508583fa9e0b49e78c ANXCameraUnity_140-20190906145826.GeneralLegitimateBullmastiff.zip ← File I reuploaded

55f1f7069107160dcaeb3c11dd40889f ANXCameraUnity_140.GeneralLegitimateBullmastiff.zip <-File I previously uploaded. Few people were able to successfully download and install this

MD5 hash of the file on my computer:

MD5 hash of J:\ROOT\GitHub\ANXCamera\out\ANXCameraUnity_140.GeneralLegitimateBullmastiff.zip:
1cef1ef942b42e508583fa9e0b49e78c

Thanks aeonax!

We are building a new upload mechanism right now, which will calculate and show the md5sum automatically for each uploaded file, so its easy then to compare if upload went well right away.

We also can then add a button to “recheck” md5sum on the server to make sure it hasnt changed for whatever reason when people experience problems.

Will probably be ready next week.

Any updates? more files have gone corrupt

We have updated our servers, plus added a md5 checksum field in the file upload dialog when adding/editing a product.

We will also add md5sum information for the user on the product page next.

1 Like

Hi community,

I had difficulties to update my product this morning. Uploading archives in .tar.xz format give me an error when I try to extract it in return. So I re-upload it in .zip format and it worked.

Kind Regards :slight_smile:

Hi bolimage,

did you compare local md5sums before and after download with md5sum on the server?